The executive committee of IEEE SECON 2010
(Seventh Annual IEEE International Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks) invites your company to join other industry leaders to be a patron of our conference.
IEEE SECON grew out of the well-established IEEE INFOCOM conference in 2004, in order to create an event that focused on the important and exciting topics of Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications Networks. The conference will be organized to provide for collegiality and continuity in the discussions of the various topics among participants from the industrial, governmental and academic sectors.
Your support will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of the conference and will also aid registration and travel arrangements for students who otherwise may not be able to participate in the conference.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate patron or desire more information, please contact the Standing Committee Chair Fred Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +1 650 523 6191.
There are various SECON 2010 levels of support:
• Display space for your company's brochures
• Logo on web page, final program, and proceedings
• Two free registrations
Gold Patron (US $5,000): In addition to the Bronze Patron benefits:
• One additional free registration
• A coffee break will be designated as being supported by your company
• Preferential venues for your company's promotional material
Platinum Patron (US $10,000 or above): In addition to the Gold Patron benefits:
• Two additional free registrations
• We will use appropriate venues to underscore and publicize your support.
For example, the reception/banquet will be designated as being partially
or fully supported by your company.
• An additional free table